Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: Morning coffee.....I DIDN'T DO IT! HONEST!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was more a comment on the shear number of mods recreating in the Moderator Control Panel's gymnasium. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar
    *picks Pappy up. uses his head as battering ram on door*

  3. #43
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good thinking Peeker!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    We'll gab en der toonor er latyah! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    ...Ow!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 14, 2004 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Shypappy ]</font>

  4. #44
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    That was more a comment on the shear number of mods recreating in the Moderator Control Panel's gymnasium. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahh.... Now it is all clear.


    still going to hold it against you though. It seems to be the fad at the moment [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    See Meg? My evil plan is working! Already the villagers with pitchforks and flame are pounding on the door to your castle!

  6. #46
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    shit!
    I forgot my pitchfork!
    I'll be right back!
    *runs off*

  7. #47
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Wink

    All this over Sculpey making me a mod until bonedust gets back.....

    WOW - I don't know if I should feel honored, or something else......


    BTW - You migh want to make sure ShyPappy is allright. I'd hate to have ShyPappette angry at any of us!

  8. #48
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    okay, I'm back...*pant, pant*
    couldn't find my pitchfork, but I got this.

    *holds up tuning fork*

    think it'll help?

    hey, why is Pappy bleeding from the ears?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    okay, I'm back...*pant, pant*
    couldn't find my pitchfork, but I got this.

    *holds up tuning fork*

    think it'll help?

    hey, why is Pappy bleeding from the ears?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] viva the revolution.

    where in the world did we hire these villagers from?

  10. #50
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sits up suddenly*

    THE BIG BLUE DOG SAID DARN TOOTIN TO THE LITTLE GREEN PIECE OF STUFF!!!!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •